On the Beach

On the Beach

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Creating your Own Blog

Part of my hope with starting this blog is to encourage each of you to start your own blog as well. If you become a follower of this LifeLearners: Gifted and Creative Site, and have your own blog as well, we can link to each other's sites and get to know each other a bit that way. I would also encourage you to comment on this site; share an opinion or ask a question. There may be others who are thinking the same thing and are just a bit reluctant to "speak up".

If you would like me to post something for you - a poem, a picture, a short, polite rant of sorts - you can send it to me and I'm happy to add it to this site for you. If you want to see something on this site that I haven't included, or have an opportunity or resource to share, please, email me! Any benefit, any strength we have is as a community of learners.

My intention is that this be kind of our collective "living room" - a place to relax and share. So...pull up a chair and put your feet on the coffee table; if you were at my house, we'd share a pot of tea and pull out the pencil crayons and doodle while we chat.

Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment